Author Topic: Hey! I'm not a criminal!!  (Read 163 times)

cozmik_cowboy

• club
Hey! I'm not a criminal!!
« on: February 09, 2019, 07:27:10 AM »
Today I got an e-mail from the State of Illinois with a link to print out my "Provisional Access To Medical cannabis Pilot Program" to tide me over while they finish processing my app & making my hard-copy, permanent card.  All of this, of course, stems originally from California's Prop 215, so I think a tip of the chapeau is in order to the man who invented the weed card: Thanks, Bill!

Peter (Whose Social Security check gets deposited on Her birthday, and is thinking he'll buy Her lunch at a great little place that just happens to be near the dispensary.....)
"Don't take life so serious; it ain't no ways permanent"

Pogo

edwardofhuncote

• club
  • What Would McVie Play?
Re: Hey! I'm not a criminal!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 10:54:59 AM »
Well... I've spent this morning/afternoon walk thinking about how to post a congratulatory message without virtue-signaling Coz... maybe I'll just wish Missus Cowboy a Happy Birthday.  ;D

~Gregory (who smokes not, but was offered Special Brownies from a California Girl during his recent recovery)

StefanieJones

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 03:24:00 PM »
I was watching a show on tv about edibles and was surprised. They have it down to a science now. This meal and that had x amount of THC in each bite. I always thought you just threw a little in cookies,brownies or spaghetti sauce and had at it, lol. These kids today!  :o

lbpesq

• club
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 11:07:14 AM »
Peter, my pleasure, and a happy Green Day to you!

Bill, tgo (the grass one?)

peoplechipper

• club
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 08:48:00 PM »
As you may know it's legal up here in Canada...never thought I'd see the day I could go to the WEED STORE and have a bunch of strains to choose from and even 5 different types of hash...and it's CHEAPER than it used to be!

pauldo

• club
  • What chaos . . . ?
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 05:15:56 AM »
I wanna be Tony’s neighbor.  :D
1984 Distillate Zebrawood