Author Topic: My New Grab 'n Go Pedalboard  (Read 144 times)

lbpesq

• club
My New Grab 'n Go Pedalboard
« on: January 13, 2018, 01:00:11 PM »
I just finished putting together my newest grab 'n go pedal-board.  These new micro pedals are really amazing, especially the Mooer volume and wah!

Bill, tgo
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:04:14 PM by lbpesq »

David Houck

• club
Re: My New Grab 'n Go Pedalboard
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 03:18:15 PM »
Nice!  Hadn't seen those micro volume and wah pedals before.

elwoodblue

• club
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:29:45 PM »
sweet!

lbpesq

• club
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 03:13:10 PM »
I forgot to add that I used 3M Dual Lock instead of velcro.  WOW, what a difference!  The adhesive sticks to the pedals and board much better than the velcro adhesive backing.  And the pedals literally lock onto the board where they are solidly connected and stay put, unlike with velcro where the pedals can still move around and rock back and forth.  Anyone trying the Dual Lock for a pedalboard will never use velcro again.

Bill, tgo

edwardofhuncote

• club
  • Chain-Links
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 03:20:12 PM »
On the subject of pedalboards... who makes one about half this size?

I only ever use a couple pedals; a chorus and a compressor, and ordinarily just set them on top of my amp, then velcro-strap the instrument cable to the handle to keep from accidentally pulling them off.

Thing is, I'm waiting on delivery of a custom-made Low-pass Filter pedal though... (for use with my non-Alembic basses) and having three loose pedals on top of my amp with each having its own power cord, plus the patch cables might get a little sloppy, so I'm kinda'-sorta' looking for a solution, and as low maintenance as possible.

Ideally, I'd like to keep it small enough that it would stay on top of my amp, which is a space that is 19" × 8-1/2".

Here's what it usually looks like:

lbpesq

• club
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 03:41:52 PM »
Gregory, I built this one on a Pedaltrain Nano+ which measures 18" x 5".  It replaced one built on the regular Pedaltrain Nano which measure 14" x 5.5".  Mooer makes one that is 14" x 3.8".  The Mooer is around $62 and the Nano around $70, both including a soft carry case.  If you are interested, I would sell you my old Nano and case for $50 + actual shipping.

Bill, tgo

edwardofhuncote

• club
  • Chain-Links
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 03:52:07 PM »
 ;)

Thanks Bill, dropped you a note.