Author Topic: New Merch!  (Read 3672 times)

piers_williamson

• club
Re: New Merch!
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2018, 10:45:17 AM »
Mica I am so chuffed with the patches, I followed your beautifully accurate instructions with iron and thread and now my gig denim jacket is adourned with a fantastic shoulder flash.  I am taking a T Shirt and patch to my daughter in Norway in a couple of weeks.  She's not a bass player, but is very happy to spread the word on Alembic in Bergen!  Thanks again

StephenR

• club
    • CRYPTICAL
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2018, 03:37:10 PM »
Just got my baseball hat. As expected the logo patch (and hat) look even better in person. Organic cotton, too, thanks!

tonequest

• I'm New Here
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2018, 09:06:35 PM »
Just ordered short sleeve “Darkness” . Any more of the long sleeve available  ;D

tbrannon

• club
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2018, 06:18:49 PM »
The Darkness T-shirts are so much softer and more comfortable than the previous versions of the tshirts I have.   

keith_h

• club
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2018, 07:28:14 PM »
Still waiting for denim button up shirts. Mine is doesn't have much life left before holes start showing up around the pocket corners.  :'(

edwardofhuncote

• club
  • Chain-Links
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2018, 03:39:18 AM »
Still waiting for denim button up shirts. Mine is doesn't have much life left before holes start showing up around the pocket corners.  :'(

I'd be up for one of those too, if such a thing became available.   :D

adriaan

• club
[Active cable discussion]
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2018, 11:33:29 AM »

dfung60

• club
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2018, 11:42:16 PM »
I'll add that The Darkness is fully compatible with Hawaii...  Should have posted this a month ago, but saw that there was still some activity on the thread!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:25:20 AM by adriaan »

elwoodblue

• club
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2018, 02:07:17 AM »
I'll add that The Darkness is fully compatible with Hawaii...  Should have posted this a month ago, but saw that there was still some activity on the thread!

I had to quote you to read the tiny text (above without the formatting faux pas, this boards' only recurring gremlin).

Yes, yes it does look good,so do you !
...and that sunny sunshine  8) 

David Houck

• club
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2018, 01:59:57 PM »
Great picture, David!

mica

• alembic
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2018, 05:34:36 PM »
This new item is almost ready for the store, and there's a another new item will be ready on Wednesday.

These Darkness stickers are silkscreened on vinyl in black and a steely-blue gray color and die cut.

rv_bass

• club
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
Wow, those are cool...do you think you might make Darkness baseball hats?  That patch on a black or tan hat would look nice  :)

mica

• alembic
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2018, 07:10:31 PM »
Wow, those are cool...do you think you might make Darkness baseball hats?  That patch on a black or tan hat would look nice  :)

That will likely happen in about 2 months - I just sent the artwork off tot he stitchers for a sample :)

And to answer an  earlier question, I finally finished the artwork for the sleeve of the Darkness long sleeve shirts, and so I sent that off to the printer today. Should be about 3-4 weeks until they get the shirts and print them here in town. Exciting stuff!

edwardofhuncote

• club
  • Chain-Links
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »
I like it.  :)

I'll share this story: the other day I was in the drugstore... happened to be on the way to see Hot Tuna, so I had worn my black shirt with the slightly smaller full-color logo, you know... on the outside chance I got a minute to lobby Jack on the virtues of Alembics vs. Epiphones. Didn't happen by the way... but practically everybody I ran into all evening commented about that colorful shirt.

It definitely gets noticed faster than The Darkness, but for now I'm diggin' the subtle/covert style.  8)

tonequest

• I'm New Here
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2018, 09:55:18 PM »
Thanks Mica for the reply on the long sleeve Darkness shirts. I’m totally in when they are available. The short sleeve Darkness is super, like those stickers too  8)