Author Topic: New Merch!  (Read 3670 times)

mica

• alembic
New Merch!
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:27:42 PM »
Happy 2018! I've been working on some new merch, and the first two items will be available in just a few minutes in our online store. Don't order yet! I'm configuring a free freight coupon for club members who purchase this month which I will edit this post and add in a little while. I have to publish the page first and add the coupon second. Technology!

The patches are AMAZING, I couldn't be happier with the result. These iron-on patches are much smaller than the original patches, with 100% embroidery coverage. At 2.25" x 2.5" they will fit nicely on a guitar strap (or on a hat, which will be arriving by the end of the month!).

The new sticker is called "Light Touch" and is a 4" x 4" white vinyl with UV coating, so it's supposed to be good for outdoor use as well. The rounded corners won't lift easily when handling if you decorate your case with it. I created the design digitally, but meant to emulate a light brush stroke and be a play on words. Hope you like it!

In 2-3 weeks I'll be adding trucker hats and baseball caps with the embroidered patch and a new T-shirt design!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:33:52 PM by mica »

mica

• alembic
Re: New Merch!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 07:32:00 PM »
Well it won't let me make a free shipping coupon for selected items. So that's a bummer. A little more complicated, but just put your club member name in the comments section of the order and I'll back out the freight for US shipments. For export, I can knock off a little bit. Sorry it isn't quite as easy as I hoped!

edwardofhuncote

• club
  • Chain-Links
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 07:24:57 AM »
Oooh... I like the small patches.  :D

I'll wait until ball caps come in to order a couple.  ;)

tbrannon

• club
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 09:39:57 AM »
Two small patches coming my way!  :)

moongerm

• club
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 04:06:00 PM »
Very nice Mica! For the iron-on patches what surfaces will they adhere best too? Thinking about ironing it to either the Dual-layer neoprene or faux leather on one of my straps.

sonicus

• club
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »
Nice new items !

mica

• alembic
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 05:17:50 PM »
The suggestion is not to use on synthetic fabrics. This is the text the manufacturer supplied regarding this issue:

"Heat seal doesn’t work with nylon and other synthetic fabrics that can be damaged by the high heat for iron-on. It’s best to sew the patch on synthetic fabrics."

Time to break out the needle and thread!

mica

• alembic
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 05:35:23 PM »
Early tomorrow morning I'm going to the press check for my new T-shirt design. I tend to get picky about things, so I'm not exactly sure what color the inks will be. The shirt is a charcoal heather grey color, and I'm thinking the inks will be not quite black and a lighter grey, but I'm not exactly sure of the shades. Here's a preview of the mock up I made for the project. This shirt is called "The Darkness" because not every day is a rainbow day. It will have the Alembic script across the back shoulders as usual.

Sharing now because I can't quite contain my excitement. I'll post pictures of the actual shirts just as soon as I can (should be tomorrow!)

elwoodblue

• club
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 05:53:26 PM »
mmm...that's nice ,
I'm looking forward to 'The Darkness".
Thanks for the preview!

jwright9

• Advanced Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 05:56:59 PM »
Great design and good looking shirt. I’ll buy one for sure!

David Houck

• club
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 07:20:30 PM »
Wonderful artwork.  It draws you in and tells a story.

zomnius

• club
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 02:47:06 AM »
Cool merch!!

growlypants

• club
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 06:28:58 AM »
I'm buying one of those!!!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

acoustic1

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 07:31:17 AM »
WOW !!!!!!!!

dlbydgtl

• club
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 07:32:05 AM »
 I REALLY like that design. Thanks for sharing.