Author Topic: FS/FT-Alembic Custom EVH Bass(2004)  (Read 273 times)

Bassman8416

• club
  • Advanced Member
FS/FT-Alembic Custom EVH Bass(2004)
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:59:20 AM »
Hey fellow members. I just got this from Moongerm. Once again in my haste and being overwhelmed by the beauty of Alembic basses, I didn't really take my time and listen to the tone qualities for what I need. This is an incredible instrument, but I am specifically looking for the early to mid 70's Phil Lesh sound....this custom EVH, which I believe is Series upgrade ready has more of a modern Stanley vibe...I was going to invest in the upgrade...but because of the wood and tone , I don't think I will get there. So I am selling or trading for a late 70's Series I under 11 lbs.
This did not come with a case...so I will ship it in the gig bag that came with it. Also a brand new never installed AXY pickup and a "Y" cable if you are interested in running it in stereo. More pics coming soon

$4000 plus shipping (no fees)...thats the Alembic forum discount.

Thanks
Here is a link to the factory to customer thread for the original owner:
http://club.alembic.com/index.php?topic=7297.0
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 09:12:34 AM by Bassman8416 »

edwin

• club
Re: FS/FT-Alembic Custom EVH Bass(2004)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:50:13 PM »
Looks like a fantastic bass!

For what you are trying to do, I suggest a short scale. Both the Starfire and Mission Control are short scale basses.

GLWTS!

Bassman8416

• club
  • Advanced Member
Re: FS/FT-Alembic Custom EVH Bass(2004)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 01:39:14 PM »
Looks like a fantastic bass!

For what you are trying to do, I suggest a short scale. Both the Starfire and Mission Control are short scale basses.

GLWTS!

Thank you Edwin , I will definitely take your advice.