Author Topic: DS-5 Power Supplies coming soon!  (Read 340 times)

mica

• alembic
DS-5 Power Supplies coming soon!
« on: August 09, 2017, 05:34:37 PM »
We've been backordering the DS-5 power supplies for Series I and II instruments for a couple of months, reserving what we had on hand for orders that were in production. I just spoke with my new sheet metal fabricator, and we should have the metal parts in hand in 2-3 weeks. That puts shipping orders about a month from now. Let me know if you want me to save you one from the new batch.
Note: there is no functional or decorative difference from the last batch, just a new company folding, punching, painting, and silkscreening the metal parts

nemesis

Re: DS-5 Power Supplies coming soon!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:01:51 AM »
HI Mica,
Where do you all stand with the rack mount version?
Jon
Arizona
ALEMBICS, LIKE FAST PLANES ROCK!

mica

• alembic
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »
Once we get these in, I'll be working on the rackmount version with this new supplier.

nemesis

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 07:15:35 AM »
HI Mica,

Thanks for the response. Should I check back with you in a couple of months for a rack mount, or or or...... I know you are up to your eyeballs with making AWESOME instruments, and we thank you for that.

Jon
Arizona
ALEMBICS, LIKE FAST PLANES ROCK!

mica

• alembic
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 06:18:40 PM »
We got the chassis last week, and Tony has worked hard to make them into lovely power supplies. We're going to start shipping this week. If you had one on backorder, you should have received a notification from me today. Email me if you did not receive it.