Author Topic: Walter Woods Mi 100-8 Amp LIKE NEW $1050  (Read 258 times)

joefeldstein

• I'm New Here
Walter Woods Mi 100-8 Amp LIKE NEW $1050
« on: August 06, 2017, 09:11:45 AM »
Walter Woods Mi 100-8 Amp LIKE NEW  $1050     and there is not a mark or defect on this amp

If you are looking at this ad, then you know what a high quality this piece of equipment it and how bass players love it.

I just had Walter himself update my amp to current specifications. He installed his all new power transistors and upgraded every component to enhance it's performance. Walter even put longer metal side plates on the chassis to protect the knobs, if it were ever to fall. He even provided me with a 1 year warranty, so we know he did it right.

Here is your opportunity to acquire a rare gem.  "The Small Red Box".  Hand built by the man himself including but not limited to hand selection, winding and construction of all critical components.  Walter Woods Amps deliver great sound, ultra low weight and are constructed to provide extreme portability and power in a small package.  Bass (boost & cut), treble (boost & cut) and mid are all the controls one needs to dial in a great tone.  This is the ultimate amplifier for upright bass and or electric bass players gigging in small venues.  This amplifier is also a great amplifier for archtop guitar as Barney Kessel and Jim Hall were early clients of Walter.

FREE SHIPPING within the Continental United States  at $1050

Model Mi 100-8
100 watts RMS/8 ohms
150 watts RMS/4 ohms
7 lb. all aluminum package
3 1/2" x 12 1/4' x 8 1/2"

moongerm

• club
  • Advanced Member
    • www.brianonbass.com
Re: Walter Woods Mi 100-8 Amp LIKE NEW $1050
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 06:12:17 AM »
Very nice! Best of luck on the sale. A jazz guitarist I work with uses this model and it sounds great!

joefeldstein

• I'm New Here
Re: Walter Woods Mi 100-8 Amp LIKE NEW $1050
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:10:04 PM »
Perhaps you know of another musician that would appreciate this fine piece of equipment?

thanks